Partners of GFWW to organise and realise the project are:
IZET ("Innovation centre Itzehoe" / Iztehoe, Germany)
- IZET Innovationszentrum Itzehoe sets impulses for the economical and technological development of the region and the microtechnology-cluster of Schleswig-Holstein: Hightech Itzehoe.
- IZET is responsible in the project especially for Scandinavian SME.
- You can get more information about IZET in the web-presentation: http://www.izet.de.
- Contact person: Lars Hansen
SICA ("Shanghai Integrated Circuit Industry Association" / Shanghai, China)
- SICA was established in 2001 serving as a bridge linking the governement and enterprises. SICA promotes the level of Shanghai's IC industry.
- SICA is responsible in the project especially for Chinese SME.
- You can get more information about SICA in the web-presentation: http://www.sica.org.cn.
- Contact persons: Prof. Xue Zi, Song Haiyan, Su Xiao-Jing
- Brief Introduction
Disclaimer: This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of "Gesellschaft zur Förderung von Wissenschaft und Wirtschaft - GFWW - e. V." and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.