Shanghai Integrated Circuit R&D Center (ICRD)
4F, Zone B, 177 BiBo Road
Zhangjiang High Tech Park
PeiQi Fang, Chairman of the Board
- Established: Dec. 2002
- staff: 58
AMAT, IMEC, Agilent, ACREO AB, Anji, HHNEC, Shanghai Belling, Fudan University,
Shanghai Jiaotong University, East China Normal University, etc.
Shanghai IC R&D center is a non-profit institute supported by
the state and local government of Shanghai to enhance the technology of Chinese IC industry, owns a professional IC tech- nology R&D team. Cooperating with some global enterprises and institutes, ICRD is now under construction of a pilot fab for advanced IC R&D line.
1. semiconductor IP provider for enterprises
2. technology platform for:
- Advanced process technology development
- Product test & evaluation for semiconductor equipment and material vendors
- Training and practice.
3. technology service
- Standard process technology transfer to mass production, 0.35 Ám, 0.25 Ám, 0.18 Ám, and 0.13 Ám standard CMOS process
- Special process support service, Flash, EEPROM, High V, Power IC's, etc.
Looking for more technical partners